ALL-IN-ONE PLUG ‘N PLAY 1000W SOLAR POWER STATION
Unpacking and setup
ORDER TODAY AND GET FREE SHIPPING WITHIN SA!
- Plug & Play design
- Pure sinewave - suitable for most type of equipment
- 100 Ah, 1280Wh Lifepo4 battery
- UPS function - great for especially PCs where you cannot afford to have a power interruption.
- 4000+ Charge cycle
- 2 USB ports for charging
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
- Built-in state-of-the-art BMS (Battery management system)
- Multi-safety protection built in
- Lockable wheels
- Sturdy metal outer case
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What kind of battery is used?
Lithium Battery, LiFePO4 up to 4000 cycles at 80% DOD
2. What does the 1000W mean and what is the 1280Wh of the battery?
1000W: The 1000W is the maximum allowable wattage of all the appliances you can connect to the unit at any point in time.
A: 2200W kettle - don't connect.
B: 30W router + 50W computer screen + 80W computer + 90W fan + 70W TV = 320W - perfect.
1280Wh: This is the amount of energy stored inside the battery
If you connected all the items in the B: example above, it would consume 320W in an hour. Take the battery capacity of 1280Wh divided by the total watts connected and you'll see for how long you will be able to run it. (1280Wh / 320W = 4 hours).
3. Can I use solar panels?
Yes, you can use solar panels as this portable inverter has a built-in MPPT array and connections.
4. Does the lithium battery have a BMS?
Yes, It has a built-in BMS
5. Does it have a circuit breaker?
Yes, this inverter has a built-in circuit breaker for short circuits and overloading.
6. Does this inverter have a temperature cutout?
Yes, it does.
7. How does the unit charge?
It plugs into the wall with the provided cord and when the power goes off, automatically provides power to the connected appliances. It also has a built-in MPPT so you can charge it with solar. The controller is even prorammable to use the Utility or the Solar as priority for providing power so you can, during the peak sun hours, run some connected devices entirely on solar!
8. Can I return the product?:
Please take note that due to the nature of the product which includes a battery as well as the multitude of uncontrollable scenarios in which the product may be used outside of Verimark's control, no refunds will be allowed. The product is of exceptional quality and we even use it for some of our own applications. In case a manufacturing error occurs, we will gladly send the product to the manufacturer to be repaired.