Verimark's Commitment to CPA
Verimark's Commitment to CPA
Since 1977, Verimark has been offering the latest product innovations, the highest quality products and the best customer service. Today, Verimark is one of South Africa’s most recognized and trusted brands.
The Consumer Protection Act aims to provide the individual consumer with certain rights and protection. Verimark acknowledges and supports the intention and spirit of the Consumer Protection Act. We commit and aim to uphold the principles of the Act in all our dealings with you – our valued customer - whether it is through the marketing of the product, the actual sale of the product to you, or after sale service.
This we aim to uphold by adopting the following principles:
- We commit to fair business practices in all our dealings with you.
- We will respect you as an individual and also respect your rights as a consumer.
- We take note that you may be illiterate or inexperienced as a consumer and that you may not understand all details relating to particular goods.
- We will give you proper information on the goods we sell to you and will assist you to understand all important aspects relating to your purchases.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We guarantee you peace of mind.
As a consumer you are entitled to certain rights, which we support as follows:
- The right to receive safe goods - Verimark will not sell you goods that are hazardous to your health, or life, unless we inform you of the fact that the goods may cause you harm. This information will be found on the packaging, where you will also find adequate instructions on how to use the goods.
- The right to receive goods of good quality - All Verimark goods carry at 15 days money back guarantee, at least a 6 month warranty but in most instances a manufacturer’s warranty exceeding the 6 month period depending on the goods. For more detail on guarantees and returns, please see our "Your rights regarding the Consumer Protection Act" policy that deals with these issues.
- The right to information - Verimark will always provide you adequate information to put you in a position where you can make an informed decision on the goods you want to buy so you can make the correct decision. Although we may not always be in a position to address you in the language you speak at home, we will always try to explain all details to you in a simple and effective manner. Our advertising material will not intentionally be misleading.
- The right to choose - We will offer you a range of quality goods at competitive prices and not force you to buy goods you do not want.
- The right of redress - As a consumer you have various options to address any dispute with us. However, we invite you to come and talk to us first if there is any problem you are experiencing as a result of your transaction with us. We commit to giving you the opportunity to be heard and will always try to come to a fair and reasonable settlement if there is a dispute.
We would like to receive any feedback you may have in order to ensure that you have the very best shopping experience with Verimark at all times. Please direct any feedback to our Customer Care Centre on 0860 005 005 or via our website www.verimark.co.za